November 15, 2011

#109 ~ I like the romantic type of guy

1. WEAR ALL NUDE COLOURS TODAY
So first challenge! I know I'm not wearin ALL nude colours today but I don't have that many 'nude' pieces in my closet! Only a dress that I wouldn't wear to school because it's too fancy for that. So I decided to go with this, kind of romantic dress shirt, I got it from my mom. I think the oversized jacket is kind off nude :).

Well, lets just chat a little bit.. My testweek is over now, thank god! But all of the teachers are like: "WE'RE ALREADY BEHIND SCHEDULE" ain't that motivating? So guite busy again *sigh*.
One good part, my friend Jette and I are going to a Fashion Museum in Antwerpen! It's for school though, for a big project we have to do this year (profielwerkstuk) and stuff. We wanted to go to Forever21 but then we figured we're going on a sunday and the shop will be closed.. Too bad! I really love that webshop, so I definitely want to go there sometime! Well, just be patient, just as I did when I wanted to go to Primark so bad. Well.. that's all the new I guess.. not so interesting. Oh my friends and I picked names for Sinterklaas (Saint Nicolas?) and we're going to buy gifts for eachother. I picked.... hahaha not telling ofcourse, I know they're reading...
That's the random chat for today!

love,
Natasja



~
jacket - H&M
dress - H&M
skirt - ladysting
socks - zara
shoes - omoda
belt - primark
heart necklace - accessorize
leafs necklace - flee market
ring - jeweltys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!