June 18, 2012

#221 ~ FESTIVAL MUNDIAL

My excuse for no posts this weekend? Festival Mundial. This is a great musical festival in Tilburg. It's very cultural, it's sooo cool. I went last year with my parents and this year we went again, and I took Leanne with me.

These are the pictures I took there with my new camera!
Photobucket
CHEERS!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The first performance we saw was Will And The People, a band from the UK. If you went to Pinkpop you may saw them playing, I saw them on television, and I LOVED them! Very crazy and fun. Just jumping!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Having a seat in the grass, eating our delicious churros and potatoe crisps. Festival Mundial has all these little stands with really cool clothes and jewellery. I didn't buy anything because I didn't have money (yes, I'm broke), but it's definetely cool!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The second performance we saw was Chef'Special. I've known a couple of songs from this band, they're very relaxed and nice to listen to. Chef'Special is GREAT live, the lead singer Joshua was quite funny and not to forget his face which isn't a punishment to look at!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Leanne took my camera to take pictures of the sky, we had nice weather!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And just some random festival shots. Tot ziens means see you later, in Dutch! :)

And ofcourse, what I wore that day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
featherprint top - ann christine, shorts - pull&bear, backpack - primark, shoes - zara,
Photobucket
Wow, lot's of pictures! I'm really happy I took my camera with me, now I can show you what my weekend was about! I love Festival Mundial, it's awesome! Do you guys like festivals?

oh and by the way, about the football thing, my country is a failure.

LOVE♥

1 comment:

Your words make my day!