August 18, 2012

#246 ~ PRAGUE DAY 1 AND 2

I'm back home! I went on a vacation to Prague with my parents and my dear friend Sanne. That's why I've been away for two weeks. We had an amazing time, we went to Prague for four days and went to my family after that. I'll give you an impression of Prague, I fell in love with that city.

Photobucket
DAY ONE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Our appartement, it was very old, but really nice, in the centre of Prague.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This clock is so cool, every hour it rings (well ofcourse) and it's little show. Doors open and puppets are behind them, a bit hard too explain, but very awesome!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Prague is known for their jazz, and when we were there, they had a jazz festival, so everyone just sat on the square, on the floor. Listening to jazz. The vibe there was great, really relaxed.

DAY TWO
Photobucket
Photobucket
And there we have Sanne, she was the sweetest for helping me take outfit pictures during this vacation. THANKS DEARRRR!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Helloooo.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We came across a little field where they had owls and other birds, and you could hold them for a small price. We were able to choose the bird we wanted to hold. Sanne chose the big owl, but I was a bit scared of him, so I chose this cute little one. So special!

Photobucket
Photobucket
And some lasts random shots. The views in Prague are amazing, the buildings gorgeous. Stay tuned for more pictures, and also the outfits that Sanne and I took pictures of together.

LOVE♥

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment and follow :)

    I hope you had an amazing vacation?

    http://essieslifestyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!