September 17, 2012

#267 ~ BIRTHDAY PRESENTS

I had my birthday party for my friends last saturday. We just sat around at our living room with a lot of food and music, just chatting and stuff. So nice to see everyone again :). I love my friends, they're the best.

Presentsss!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
SO happy with everything, I aso got a mini easel and a dvd set from my favorite comedy 'Miranda'. Also a lot of jewellery that I all really like, and now I can knit my own perfect boyfriend! Always wanted that haha. Oh, and that notebook with sticky notes is AMAZING. Dora, my friend who gave me those, thank you so much! I love love the print with the birds and stuff! ♥

LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!