October 8, 2012

#280 ~ Hey Honey

I went to the Bijenkorf with my mom this weekend, it's a huge department store where they sell all kind of high-end brands. Every year or so they have their 'Drie Dwaze Dagen' which means something like 'Three Crazy Days' where they have a huge sale. So I went with my mom to go take a look. I found this adorable Burt's Bees set, and I just needed it in my life. It all smells soooo great, and the bees on the packaging are a really cute detail.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I didn't buy anything else. I saw some nice shoes, but the most I tried looked ridiculous on me. I did see some really nice heels which fitted me perfectly but were quite expensive.. I'm still wondering if I should get them or not..

LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!