October 21, 2012

#286 ~ New In: Primark

Yaaaaay I went to Primark again! With my best friend Niki. We had so much fun, I hadn't seen her in a while, and we really needed to catch up. And what better time to do this when shopping ♥
Photobucket
My big bag!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I was looking for scarves especially, because it has been so cold and my scarves were or not warm enough or they were all dirty and stuff. They were only €6 at Primark, and they are amazing! The yellow one I can wear three times around my neck, perfect for freezing weather, and the taupe one I can wear one time around my neck, but it's really thick, so perfect!

Photobucket
Photobucket
My favourite item! Owls! I love owls, they're so cute and beautiful. My grandma collects little owl stuff, so she will love this blouse. I an outfit tomorrow!
Photobucket
And, also an item I was searching for: a peplum dress! I actually wanted a skirt, but this dress fitted me perfectly, and it was only €13!

Photobucket
Photobucket
New brogues! I can't have enough of these..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Comfy home stuff! Pajama pants and socks, they feel so christmas-y. Cute and cozy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And at last, a super soft beanie and cross earrings! I wanted such earrings for so long, and these are perfect!

So.. And now a long time noooo shopping for me! Only at Sinterklaas/Christmas to buy presents. Yes, I'm already thinking about that..

LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!