October 4, 2012

#278 ~ On The Hunt

Still searching for the perfect pair of ankle booties. I've narrowed it down a bit, and these are ones that I found online and I really like. It seems that our stores just don't have what I'm looking for, everything just is not quite ít, you know.
Photobucket
The first style I'm really into is the more western style. Well, that's how I see it. I love it when the nose of shoe is more dark, gives them such a cool touch.
Photobucket
Then more 'preppy' and more flat ankle boots. The problem with these ones would be that I have very narrow feet and I don't know if they would look good with my tiny ankles.
Photobucket
And lastly, these two. I love the taupe colored one because it looks like the Jeffrey Campbell Lita, but then more wearable I would say. And I just loooooove the maroon color of the pair at the right, so gorgeous!

I just can't decide which style I want and what I'm exactly looking for. Shopping is so hard..

LOVE♥

1 comment:

Your words make my day!