November 7, 2012

#294 ~ Some Might Say

Hooray for cozy knits! I love this sweater! Went shopping with my mom and I just died when I tried this one on. It was on sale luckily, because normally I can't afford the store I bought it from. It's so cozy and soft and big and I just adore it. Favorite item already, be prepared to see this one in a lot of outfits.
Just as my new shoes. NEW SHOES. THE perfect ankle booties! I gave up on finding the right ones, and then, I found them. Perfect shape, color, material. They fit me perfectly and were on sale too. Lucky day for me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

sweater - scenario, scarf - primark, jewellery - ebay, shoes - dr. adams

LOVE♥

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, especially your new booties! I really like your blog and I think your header is so creative!
    Love,
    Bo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je ziet er super leuk uit!
    you have a new follower :)

    fashionisam.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!