November 15, 2012

#298 ~ Sometimes Just Take Your Time

Simple outfit of last week. I'm trying a new method for planning outfit photos, since I'm super busy and it gets dark soon. I shoot all my outfit for the following week on sunday, and wear those that week. It works quite well.
Yes, I'm really busy, this week is the deadline for my projects for school. Stressing, but I just want a good result. I'm a perfectionist like that, it's a good thing, but not always.

And now for the outfit! Just pretty simple, but I like to dress this way. Sometimes you just need your best basics to create a look that will be timeless.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
blouse - H&M, shorts - cheap monday, belt - zara, necklace - hema, ankle booties - dr. adams

Hallo analogue! Do you know what is even cooler than analogue photography? The polaroid photography from my friends Eva and Floris. They are starting a little company with taking a polaroid portret and selling those. I will post my pic soon, because I absolutely love it! Check their facebook page here.

LOVE♥

1 comment:

Your words make my day!