November 17, 2012

#300 ~ At A Good Place

Huray for 300th post! Wow, that's like.. a lot!
What about my blazer? It's the ultimate fall piece. I don't know why I wear it so little, because the print is amazing. I just never pull it out of my closet, until today. The fit, the fabric, the print, the colors, I actually love everything about it, so why not.
Paired it with my skater skirt, black tights and shoes, to make my legs look longer and some earthy tones such as my belt. Have a lovely weekend! ♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
blazer - forever21, top, skirt - H&M, shoes - durlinger, belt - granddad's, jewellery - ebay

A little update for you people. I'm very busy with school. Yesterday was our deadline for our projects. We had to desgin a meeting space for our school, which would totally fit in with the corporate identity of our school. We had to make a model as an end result. Also a part of the assignment was a stopmotion film and typography. Well, after some hard work and stress, it's finished and I'll soon be posting some pictures up here.
Further, I'm very happy. I love all my friend at my new school and the teachers are nice too. I like college life.

LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!