November 24, 2012

#305 ~ New Material

This week was inspiration week at school, which means we have a week inbetween projects so we can relax and breathe for a week, and have some inspirational workshops for our following project.
Thursday we had a workshop 'Image'. As it turned out, we were going to be making clothing out of paper and tape! In pairs of two, you had to choose a theme, image. The clothes would have to suit that theme.
A day full of tearing, ripping, taping and a lot of fun. I made some pictures of my friends' outfits, what a little paper can do..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And this is the dress Kayleigh made for me, I absolutely adored it and I wore it practically all day eventhough it was ripped at the end of the day.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
dress - paper


LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!