November 30, 2012

#309 ~ The Redhead Photographer

I made this cardigan! Long time ago since I sew something myself, and this is already a favorite item. Remember the cardi from last post? Well, that was my inspiration. The fit is a bit different, but the pattern is similar. And, so easy to combine!
And.. I have a photographer! My friend Floris from EeFloor took these pictures, and I think they are great, thank you thank you thank you Floris, credits to you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
cardigan - made by me, skirt - H&M, top - H&M, belt - granddad's, jewellery - ebay, bag - stylist's own, shoes - bovendeert

LOVE♥

1 comment:

  1. this is such a gorgeous outfit! love your style and i'd love to see you wearing casper&pearl!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    the casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!