December 28, 2012

Christmas gifts

Christmas is over! But Christmas is over, and what do you do? You play with your Christmas gifts. I've been spoiled this year! You may notice that my pictures in this post have a more blurry background because.. I got a new lense for my Nikon! I got a 1.8 diafragma 50 mm lense, and I love it! Thanks mom and dad :)

And below, some other gifts that I received this year, besides the usual socks and tights. So happy with every single one of them, I'm very grateful!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

LOVE♥

2 comments:

  1. I was just looking at some of your other posts and really enjoyed looking through your blog! Come by mine and let's follow each other!

    Stay in touch ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!

    follow for a follow and NEW GIVEAWAY SAMANTHA WILLIS ON MY BLOG!

    www.rueabbey.blogspot.com.au

    - S xx

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!