January 8, 2013

Break Even

Excuse me for the blurry pictures, I don't know what was wrong with the camera settings but, HEY new outfit!
I love my feathers but I always think they're more for the summertime. Well, this blouse is perfect because the dark colors in it makes the feathers really fall/winter appropriate. I decided to wear my pleated skirt again and to make it all more casual I threw on a cardi and a hat to go.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
blouse - scenario, cardi - from mom, skirt - IMP, hat - forever21, scarf - primark, thermal leggings - zeeman, shoes - omodo, necklace - newyorker, arrow bracelet - brandy melville

LOVE♥

4 comments:

  1. I know how that feels. My camera intends to change his own settings every ones in a while as well. And I'm way to lazy to start learning all the things my camera COULD do. Ha!

    Anyway you look absolutely adorable! :)

    Great blog; You've got yourself a new follower. :)

    STAY AWESOME xxx Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blouse and skirt,I thought it was a dress and with that hat! Xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely adorable, girl! Loving this layered look!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahw, what a lovely look! I really like your blog so you have a new follower xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!