February 25, 2013

Hot Chocolate

I quite like posting my outfits through details, like I did on Valentine's. So I decided to try this again with my outfit of today. Just a casual monday outfit for those I-just-want-to-crowl-back-into-bed kinda days. But, I did wear my new leopard blouse and my cute new feather hairclip.
Today it was raining and all wet and cold, brrrrr. So all I wanted to do when I came home from a freezing bike ride was drinking my almost daily cup of hot chocolate.
 photo DSC_2347_zpsc5dd5320.jpg
 photo DSC_2346_zps62f3e18a.jpg
 photo collagechocolate_zpsd21d8cb9.jpg
 photo DSC_2350_zpsc47aaea5.jpg
leopard blouse - episode, grey sweater - nafnaf, feather hairclip - accessorize, feather ring - jeweltys, chocolate mug - thriftstore

LOVE♥

4 comments:

  1. so pretty! such a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable ring :)

    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Fashion by Independent Designers for Your Little darling

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!