February 17, 2013

NEW: Utrecht shopping

I went to Utrecht with my mom this friday. We like to go another city in our country once in a while. I had never been to Utrecht before so we decided to go there this time. After a lovely drink at Starbucks we headed towards the shops. We always try to go to stores we don't have in our town, like H&M and Zara. Luckily, Utrecht has a lot of cute little boutiques we didn't really know. I had a lot of fun with my mommy and I really want to show you what I got!
 photo DSC_2275_zps52a9e95c.jpg
We were walking by the canals and then I saw Episode, which is a vintage store in Amsterdam, but I didn't know it was also in Utrecht! So we went there, and I found these two lovely pieces. A sheer leopard print button up and a leather skirt! I wanted a leather skirt for sooooo long, so I'm really excited.

 photo DSC_2277_zps4b45d318.jpg
Then we went to Monki, also a new store for me, I always heard Youtubers talk about it, so we went inside. Such a cool store, and I got this really cute polkadot dress.

 photo DSC_2280_zps3c56843c.jpg
And then this dress. A lot of fabric right? Well it's a maxi dress, and it is sooo beautiful! I'm waiting for it to get warmer a bit so I can wear it but I adore it so much! It was on sale, 70% off, so I got it for only €18!

 photo DSC_2282_zpsa1e08cd8.jpg

Hope you liked my boughts, you will see them in some outfits soon!

LOVE♥

3 comments:

  1. Zo ver ik het kan zien, is het jurkje echt prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see how you pair the leather skirt!! Awesome finds!
    -Crystal
    Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw, suuper mooi jurkje! gave aankopen :)

    fashionisam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!