March 21, 2013

Right Up My Alley

Finally a new post! Sorry people, I've been so busy with school! The deadlines are getting closer and closer, so sometimes the blog has to wait a bit.
I decided to wear a girly typical 'me' outfit this wednesday, a sweater with a flowy skirt. I like this color combo, it's a bit more classic with the bright red, navy and white. I think my classic a-line coat mixes with it perfectly. Unfortunately, it was snowing again. Normally I wouldn't really mind but not the first day of spring! Well, the pictures turned out pretty nice I think, they give me a feeling of running because of the rain and finally finding shelter. I don't know, maybe that's just me!
 photo DSC_2326_zpsc1c1ae87.jpg
 photo DSC_2340_zps3c3aa552.jpg
 photo DSC_2341_zps8820cd17.jpg
 photo collagesnowrain_zpsafd71962.jpg
 photo DSC_2327_zps9edfac94.jpg
coat - ladysting, skirt - peek&cloppenburg, white knit - forever21, bag - roxy, necklace - kijkshop

LOVE♥

10 comments:

  1. I really love your skirt! it looks so good on you

    fashionate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photographs! If you don't mind my asking, what camera settings do you use?
    My Blog, Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      I use a Nikon D3100 with a 18-50 mm f1.8 lense. We mostly shoot with f1.8!

      Delete
  3. Wat een supermooie trui, ik moet echt een keer naar de forever 21.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat stofje van je trui lijkt me fijn! Staat leuk samen met dat rokje vind ik :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt!!!!! Cute, come see my post :)

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. your style is so grand! i adore the coat and the skirt you are wearing here!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! great style, love your outfit!

    xx
    Dress To Cook Blog

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!