April 24, 2013

NUDIE JEANS DRY DENIM

So the exciting thing I bought yesterday..
A pair of Dry Denim by Nudie Jeans! I'm not a person who knows all about jeans and wears them a lot, but my best friend Lauren is (she has a new blog, check her out!) and she told me about the 'dry denim' concept. They are jeans which you can't wash for 6 months. They have never been touched by water so they are very stiff and you have to break them in. After six months of wearing, you can wash them, but don't just wash them: you have to sit in your bath tub with the jeans on and let them dry while wearing them. This way the jeans will form to your body perfectly and you will have your perfect jeans! The way you wore it and handled it will show later on, like having a particular object in your pockets.
I just thought this was super awesome, so special! Then Lauren told me about a great sale here in my city and they appeared to have our sizes (we are the same size) which is very rare. We tried them on and they were great! We got an amazing discount and didn't come home empty handed.
It's my first pair and her second pair. We were going to do a photoshoot together with them, but we were so busy with school we postponed. You will see that soon on the blog!
 photo DSC_0912_zpsaba6f4d8.jpg
 photo DSC_0914_zpsf63867ed.jpg
 photo DSC_0915-1_zps6643ae5d.jpg

LOVE♥

2 comments:

  1. die ziet er leuk uit, ben benieuwd naar aanfoto's!

    www.jenniefromtheblog.com // www.jenniefromtheblog.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of these and the fact that you don't have to wash for 6 months! WoW!!

    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!