May 7, 2013

OUTFIT Dry Denim and Mint Knit

Finally my Dry Denim in outfit pictures!
As you can tell the jeans or completely skinny, they are a bit more straight by the ankles. But they are very skintight at my waist, they are quite uncomfortable. That's because the denim is still very stiff and has to be worn in.
I love the dark blue color and the classic orange thread.
I paired it with a mintgreen knit and my converse for a super casual outfit. It was a bit cold in Kopenhagen that day so I had to dress warm, and with a full day of walking my converse were perfect.
 photo collagedrydenim_zps75327806.jpg
 photo DSC_1161-1_zpsaf6a1f41.jpg
 photo DSC_1168-1_zpsd2029670.jpg
 photo DSC_1165_zpse7c8fe9e.jpg
 photo DSC_1167_zps92d34a2f.jpg
jeans - nudie jeans, mint sweater - zara, scarf - asos, shoes - converse

LOVE♥

3 comments:

  1. Yaaay, you look so classy! Simple outfits always the best, hehe :) Love ur sweater!
    xoxo
    LittleFashionLove / Facebook / Lookbook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute :) that sweater is lovely!

    -dorkyisthenewblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!