May 24, 2013

WISHLIST May 2013

Browsing through Lookbook and webshops and following this many fashion youtubers is not so great for my bank account.
You notice all these 'trend' items that everybody suddenly seems to have or want, and as much I don't want to be someone who just follows the trend, sometimes I can't resist.
 photo PicMonkeyCollage-4_zps47a48672.jpg
I looooooooove al the items, the AA Disco Pants, they are so gorgeous but so expensive, so I can't get myself to buy a pair but I would wanna wear them everyday (so maybe it is worth the investment?).
Floral sunglasses, so cute, not very timeless.. Still a nice summer piece and something that's worth trying to do a DIY on.
And lastly.. The Wildfox x Jeffrey Campbell Lonestar. Sold out everywhere. And I want them. They are perfection, the white, the chucky heel, the peep toe.. If I only had all the money in the world.

LOVE♥

7 comments:

Your words make my day!