June 6, 2013

OUTFIT Flowerfields Forever

This field. THIS FIELD. I was there for only a few seconds and I already loved it. A lot actually. This is one of the places you go and you can just run around and than fall down in all the flowers and rest and think forever. Or make flower crowns or take pictures, in my case. It's such a romantic place, and as the hopeless romantic that I am, this is paradise.
 photo DSC_0082_zpsd24a2976.jpg
 photo collagefield_zps8f86a7c4.jpg
 photo DSC_0126_zps365c35e8.jpg
collar blouse - zara, black jeggings - pull&bear, shoes - topshop

4 comments:

  1. Love it! volgende keer ga ik mee naar het veldje

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics <3 <3 and amazing outfit!

    http://flowersandcrowns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alweer van die mooie foto's, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!