September 16, 2013

INSPIRATION Brandy Melville

You guys know how much I love Brandy Melville. The whole brand is so perfect to me! Their style is so girly but also relaxed and comfy. Their fabrics are so soft and the styles are so cool. Supersoft basic tops, amazing knitwear. Floral dresses, very flowy. A lot of cut outs and crop tops, so also a little bit more on the sassy side. I just love it so much. They also do a bit more edgy stuff and I just ARGH I can't get over it. I made a little collage for you so you can get an image in case you didn't know Brandy yet, but I'm sure you do!
BRANDY MELVILLE


2 comments:

  1. Ik vind het echt een geweldige winkel, alles is zo mooooi daar haha. Ik heb hetzelfde als jij! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this inspiration board, girl! All great picks :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!