September 27, 2013

INSPIRATION H&M Fall Favorites

Sorry for not posting for a week! School is killing me, it's fun though, but I worked really hard on a project lately. I did not really wear the most exciting outfits, so I've got an H&M collage for you! I really love their new fall stuff!

I can totally see myself wearing the skaterdress with that blush pink sweater and the hat, or wear that flannel dress with a cardigan or something. I'm excited for fall, wearing layers again and playing with different textures! Do you have any fall musthaves?




3 comments:

  1. Die sokken vind ik zo leuk he, ik had ze al bij de H&M gezien haha. Ik had ze bijna gekocht, zo lekker warm en zacht haha. De rest vind ik overigens ook heel leuk, dat jurkje is echt gaaf! Ik heb ook toch wel weer zin in de herfst, lekker warme chocomel enzo :) Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die licht roze trui ziet er mooi uit!

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!