November 2, 2013

INSPIRATION Favorite Moments of OCTOBER

Sorry for my lack of posts guys.. My statistics are not lying, I haven't been on my best game lately. School has been giving me a lot of stress along with some personal stuff. This week was just, not that great, the last pics is pretty much how I felt whole the time. But hey, gotta get back up right! Outfit tomorrow!
I love balloons - treated myself on a little starbucks! - patience SUCKS - little fall outfit
I looove my yellow scarf - adventure time in Amsterdam - LILLE rooftops <3 - outfit preview
falltime is so lovely - LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD fun at De Efteling - floral kind of day - dutch design week
I did Eva's lovely pink hair - cuddling with.. malaaaa - dance party in Tilburg - deadlines deadlines, school is killing me..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!