April 7, 2014

February and March 2014

Carnaval time, can you guess who I was dressed up as? 
Our front garden has a gorgeous, gorgeous blossom tree, whenever I get home I stare at it for a few seconds.. 
Wore my jellies out for the first time, what do you think?

I love floral summer dresses, I got this one from a sweet friend!
Can you tell it's spring? All I can think about are flowers. Daisies are still my favorites.
YES, SUNSHINE. Please stay forever.

My cat is such a sneeky little bastard, but oh so cute. I was holding a glass of milk though.
Twirling in my blue skirt.
An illustration I made of a quote that always keeps me thinking. It's so true! You just gotta switch the button sometimes and just do it.

My new Petri arrived! Isn't she adoooorable?
I recently discovered I can make pesto myself. Pasta pesto is the most delicious thing in the world and whenever I make it, I wish I could eat two more plates of pasta. Everyday. For the rest of my life.
Feet in the air! After having a pretty rough and exhausting concert, we sleeped in the next day and spent the rest of the day chilling in a swingchair.

A recent outfit, I wore my new vintage playsuit!
Not my instagrampic but one from my designstudio: KEPSLOK! Please check out the account here.
It was hot outside, so why not show a tiny bit of belly? Lace cropped tops are the best.


4 comments:

  1. Hele leuke foto's en die quote is mooi gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk om te zien en lezen! Super leuke rokjes :) En dat juuuurkje, zo mooi! Ik vind de jellies heel leuk, ik moet er alleen nog wel even aan wennen haha. Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke foto's en een mooie quote ^^

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!