July 25, 2014

Putting prints together... How?

 photo DSC_0072_zps992d39b1.jpg
 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps2cba7d4c.jpg
colorful floral shorts - vintage, striped croptop - forever21, shoes - topshop, cardigan - primark, belt - granddad

One of my favorite combinations in patterns is floral mixed with stripes. I don't know why, I just love it together. Stripes always make you look a little bit more put together and fresh, and floral patterns always make you look girly and twirly, dreamy even. The two combined kinda discribes me. Combining patterns is easy: just put one louder print with a more subtle one. So I chose these (pretty) loud, colorful shorts with this more subtle striped top. Ready for a hot summersday (and throw over a cardigan for the evening).

Also wearing my new shoes. What do you think? I'm obsessed..


 photo daisies_rij_zps611861e9.jpg

1 comment:

Your words make my day!