April 13, 2012

#187 ~ ONE YEAR CESTMOIAVECTOI!

WHOOOOOOOOOP. I've been blogging for ONE YEAR. one year. One. Year. It went by sooooo fast! I feel like I'm no even doing it for that long. Butttttt I'm still loving it and I really really REALLY appreciate everyone who has been reading my blog and leaving comments and stuff, I LOVE YOU!

Let's check out the numberssssss...

In one year..
♥ I've posted 187 posts
♥ I got 17 followers
♥ My blog has been viewed 6728 times
♥ I've posted 69 outfits
♥ My blog has had an average of 526 views monthly

Yeeeeeha, this is the best FRIDAY THE 13TH ever I think. Well, no. My birthday was :).
Soooooo I want to thank all of you, uuuuuu are great! I will definitely keep blogging, as long as you keep reading, I like that:). THANKYOUUUUU.

LOVELOVELOVE♥ (yay for 3 times love?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!