April 14, 2012

#188 ~ Weekend purchases

You guys know I can't save the money that is within my reach. I can save when I put it somewhere where I can't just use it, like a saving bankaccount (which I have, proud of myself haha). Soooo me and my mom went shopping and it was such a long time ago since we went together on a friday afternoon, we used to do that all the time so I was really excited!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
white top - H&M, jewellery - lucardi, parrot top - C&A

So this is everything I bought friday, the white top is sooooo gorgeous, I thought it was going to be €25 or something, but it was only €10! The jewellery was on sale too, and look, feather stuff. Also really happy with the parrot shirt, I thought it was really cool.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And today my mom wanted to go the local fabricstore, and I went with her. I found these two red-ish fabric pieces in the sale area, and I only paid €7 for both of these big pieces of fabric! After that I wanted to go to out local thriftstore, since I've been obsessed with thefashioncitizen on youtube, and they buy almost everything thrifted. I found these to jeans at the children's section(uhm yeahhh, they fit me..) and I'm going to make shorts out of them. Matter of fact, starting now!

LOVE♥

1 comment:

Your words make my day!