April 24, 2012

#194 ~ MINTMINTMINTMINTMINT

This color is IT this spring. At least for me and so it seems for everybody else.. Which I can feel really annoyed about when everybody wants the same as me but this color is sooooo stunning to me that I don't care. MINT! Yesss, it's soooo beautiful and fresh and spring-ish. Soooo I decided to make a little collage with some pictures, using Polyvore.


Especially loving this color mixed with this coral pinkish color. Soooo pretty! Very girly, I know not everybody would like this but I luuuuuuv it. Definetely going to try this out next week when I'm Slovakia, since we'll be having such nice weather! So excited!

LOVE♥

3 comments:

  1. I am sharing your love for mint, its such a fresh and cheerful colour, Very pretty collage :)
    Following you via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci to reading!
    Do you understand a little bit what I wrote :)?
    Love this color ♥

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour! Like your blog!

    Love,

    kelly-danish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!