April 26, 2012

#196 ~ THRIFTS

Today my friend Jette picked me up to go to our local thriftstore. It's renovated and she hadn't seen it yet, so I went with her. My god this is the first I've found so many great stuff at once. So happy! ^-^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
floral dresses, scarves, bag and mug - all from Het Goed

Lot's of prints and scarves! I LOVE scarves and they had sooo many cute ones! Jette also bought about four scarves, and she found the cutest heels.
Some people are critical about thriftshopping, they find it gross or anything. Well, I don't :) I like seeking through all the clothing racks and trying to find something nice. Just wash it before wearing it!

LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!