April 27, 2012

#197 ~ Getting ready for the big times

I made this skirt! Wow, it took some time, I had to ruffle(can you say it like that?) about 340 centimeters of fabric. But I really like the flowyness of the skirt, so it was worth it! This fabric is the fabric I bought with my mom, you can read it here.

Oh and it matches my glasses haha! I decided to wear it with my new leopardprint scarf from the thriftstore, I think the print goes well with the burgundy color of the skirt!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
skirt - made by me, top - H&M, cardigan - unknown, shoes - bovendeert, scarf - thrifted, black belt - unknown, cross ring - secondhand, necklace - made by me

It was my last day of school today! I've got spring break now, or may vacation whatever.Not that I will have much spare time, because I have to study! I have my final exams in May and I'm getting a bit nervous now. I mean, I know I can do it, it's just that it's a lot and stuff. Buhhh, do not want to think about it!

LOVE♥

3 comments:

  1. Great job! This outfit is so cute
    And yes you wrote that well, oui le français est un peu difficile ..
    I follow you now :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I really like your skirt! :)

    Kisses,
    annchica ♥

    http://annchica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made that skirt? It's so amazing! I wish I could do that.
    dear, i'm following you, loved your blog

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!