May 3, 2012

#201 ~ NEW IN

So Slovakia is family time, but also means shopping time. They have these HUGE malls out here which is heaven to me. You will spend a whole day there so it's pretty exhausting! I bought some nice stuff, like a feather top, faux leather shorts (for only €3,98!) and from Zara THE perfect mint skinnies and a cute top!

Oh and yesterday we went to an outlet mall near Wien, and it's fun but I never buy clothes in an outlet mall. I did try on a gorgeous dress from Tommy Hilfiger but it didn't fit me and it was way too expensive. But what I always get in outlet malls are stuff from the Body Shop and underwear, which I won't show you haha! But the Body Shop is amazing, their products are heaven!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
coconut body butter, wild cherry scrub, cranberry joy scrub - the body shop,    feather top - ann christine,    faux leather shorts - gate,    mint skinnies, cat and collar blouse - zara

So yeah, that's it. I did well, I bought some nice things, not too much (shopaholic in the room) and I really like all of the things! Have a lovely week!


LOVE♥

2 comments:

  1. Great finds! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you liked the Taylor Tomasi Hill photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great purchases!! Love the mint skinny :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!