May 6, 2012

#202 ~ Getting back to the rain

My aunt has a great camera, a SLR camera or reflex camera (spiegelreflex?). It has such nice quality so I asked her if she wanted to take some pictures for my blog with it. So we did that this afternoon and I like these pictures the most! She also took some really cute pictures of the animals, damn I want a camera like that! Which I'm getting, for my school I have to use those.

But I like these pictures, and my blouse! I think the collar is so cute, when I described this blouse to one my best friends, she said: Seems like a real Natasja blouse. Hihi, she knows me TOO well!

Photobucket


Photobucket
blouse - zara, skirt - H&M, shoes - newyorker

No accessories! Well, I was home all day, so I didn't feel like wearing jewellery and such. Haven't wore much accessories throughout this whole vacation.

While typing this I'm already home, unfortunately. Back to the cold weather, rain and most important: school. I'm gonna have to study soooo much the next three weeks, I think I won't survive. So next week probably not that many blogposts, I will try but school just goes first now. During my final exams I will have a lot of free days, so I think I can shoot some outfit shots here and there.

LOVE♥

2 comments:

Your words make my day!