May 8, 2012

#203 ~ BREAKEVEN

I wore my new shorts out today! I like them, I actually took the pockets off, because they were longer than the actual hem of the shorts, which I found very weird and not pretty. So now I like them so much better!
I was out early today so I had time between studying to take some pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
shorts - gate, blouse - ladysting, sweater - nafnaf, belt - from grandpa, necklace - old philips watch, shoes - omoda, rings - ebay and forever21

Pfff, I'm getting so stressed out, final exams are making me nervous! I think I'll be fine, but still. It's a lot. Butttt after that, almost three months of summer vacation! And NEW YORK CITY! Soooo excited for that, I've been saving money for that like crazy! :D

LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!