May 21, 2012

#208 ~ EXAM THREE AND FOUR: HISTORY AND FRENCH

Soooo long time no posts! Only 2 last week, well, school got me stuck in my books. I'm more than halfway now, four exams done, three to go! I'm relaxing a bit now, I got 2 exams on one day and I'm quite exhausted. Fortunately, I don't have to go to work today.

So my outfit, I love this flowerprint! This is the thrifted top I bought a few weeks ago, but I wore it as a skirt today. It's getting warmer and warmer here, but I wore some sheer nude tights because it wasn't thát warm. Just wore a denim button up and a cozy cardigan to make the outfit more casual. And, no jewellery! I did that on purpouse, I don't want to be the one everybody in exams is annoyed with because their jewellery is making noise! I also thought this outfit did not really need it :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
skirt - thrifted, denim button up - lakeside, cardigan - from my mom, belt - unknown, brogues - wehkamp

Have a nice week dear readers, I will post some more this one!

LOVE♥

2 comments:

  1. amazing outfit! Love your floral skirt! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, heel leuk! Die schoentjes, awh!

    www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!