May 25, 2012

#209 ~ DENIM SHORTS

Bonjour! Summery outfit for summery weather. These are the second pair of shorts I bought in our local thriftstore, I love these. I love it when shorts are really high waisted. I felt a bit seventies-ish today, with the wide blouse and stuff. I was inspired by the musical 'Saturday Night Fever' I went to two days ago. It was soooo much fun with lots of music and boogie dancemoves.

Today some classmates and I made a plan to surprise our french teacher for her birthday. She loved it, Leanne and I baked a cake for her. I'm gonna miss high school next year, as weird as that may sound.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
shorts - thrifted, blouse - H&M, ring - forever 21, necklace - forever21
Oh and do you like the belt? I still had that rope in my closet from an old denim blouse I don't have anymore and I thought it would do as a cute bow! I like it!

LOVE♥

1 comment:

  1. perhaps we could follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow you back for sure :>
    http://tishaarnaldo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!