May 26, 2012

#210 ~ SUMMERVIBES

I've been discovering the bandeau top. I've seen it around for a while on some bloggers and youtubers and I love it. And it's also so handy! Especially when you're wearing tops like this, with an open back, or tops that have a very low cut on the sides or at the front. Or something sheer and you don't want to wear a tank top underneath. Brilliant! I had a simple breezy summer day, and so was this outfit. These shorts are my favorites!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
bandeau - from an old legging, top - from mom, belt - zara, shorts - H&M

Have a lovely weekend my dearest readers!

LOVE♥

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following, Following you back now! Great outfit post bdw,I love how the shorts goes well with the belt.

    http://tishaarnaldo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!