May 29, 2012

#212 ~ EXAM SEVEN: ENGLISH

IT'S FINALLY DONE. I did my last exam which was English, today. And now I'm free! Well, not exactly, if I don't graduate yet I can do one exam over to try to graduate. I hope I'll graduate without having to do an exam over, I don't want to study anymore! I think I did well over all. I will have to wait untill June the 14th to know how I really did.

Yay, and just a simple outfit for today, it was colder today, sad.. But I was all happy because I was wearing a bow and I love it! So cute, even my friend's boyfriend thought so!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
lace jumper - sisters point, jeans - H&M, belt - zara, bow - made by me, shoes - makro

So yeah, you can expect more outfitposts, but not toooo much because I'm going to work more during my free days and I don't think you'd like to see the same shirt again and again, since I have to wear a shirt from the store I work at. But I'll try to do some more posts! Oh and next week I'm going to Primark with my friend Leanne, so expect a LARGE, like HUGE shoplog/haul after that!

LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!