June 1, 2012

#214 ~ PIECES OF MY LIFE

New month, so new Instagram pictures! Some pics from Slovakia and ofcourse from my own cat. My phone is full of pictures of my cats.. Well, enjoy!
Rocky and Felix, chilling in the garden
Yeahh, he likes to sleep in these strange positions.
Oh noooo rain! Luckily it was shopping day.
And yes, studying. My finals were coming so I had to study during my vacation!
Babi (grandma) turned 70! So we threw her a party! We wanted to do this outside, but the weather was really bad so we decided to get everything to the big barn! It was really nice!
Hellooooo there.
And cake ofcourse! It was DELICIOUS!
And there was the nice weather again. We were tanning in the garden and we had one my favorite fruits, watermelon!
Full diary.. Stupid exams..
Wearing my mint green skinnies for the first time, to my grandma in the Netherlands :)
Ready to practice math..
Owhhh Mala.. She's the most adorable cat ever!
Hmmmmm strawberries! I LOVE strawberries!
Outside in the sun! I love to sit in our swingcouch (is that how you call those?) and just enjoying our garden. I love our garden so much, so much green and flowers.
Goooooodmorning. I got up pretty early to study for my last exams, math and society mostly. The weather was so nice, so I sat outside, listened to some music, I was totally happy!
Mala cat! We had to take her to the vet wednesday, but fortunately she was fine, besides from a little wound.
And I hang up some train and concert tickets on my pin-up board. Nice memories!

LOVE♥

9 comments:

  1. You can follow me on Google Friend Connect and bloglovin too!
    the buttons are in the right side!
    Try again later!
    Kisses sweetie!

    http://vestidaparaelexito.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi we love all the pictures and the mint pant is just amazing.. We are in examens too.. Follow us we are following u! <3 Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous images, lovely blog.

    Hope you can stop by and visit my blog sometime,
    perhaps we can follow one another?:)

    Sophie xox
    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear for trying to follow me!! My GFC not working in this moment,I'm sorry! I follow you on GFC and bloglovin too!
    We keep in touch!

    http://vestidaparaelexito.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following :)
    my style softens a bit in summer aha:) I have bought myself some pretty dresses (shocked myself in doing so) lol
    Sophie xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cat is such a cutie! Followed you, follow us back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos, I wanna get a dog!!! I had to leave my German Shepherd in Sweden. Thx for the comment :)

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!