June 8, 2012

#217 ~ PRIMARK

This week I went to Primark in Rotterdam with one of my best friends, Leanne! We had this planned for quite a while, getting rid of the exam stress by shopping! I thought it wouldn't be as crowded at Primark, because we went on a wednesdaymorning, but it still was soooo crowded! But we took our time, and had a lot of fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at this HUGE portion of spare ribs! I like them, but this was a little bit too much for me. It tasted good though!
Photobucket
We had a lot of fun, also on our train ride back to our town.

And this is what I bought!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Primark: tube top €2 - lilac tee €4 - jeans €11 - bandeau top €3,50 - backpack €12 - sandals €3 - loafers €8 - belt €3
New Look: open back top €10


A little outfit for you people.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
lilac tee, jeans, belt, loafers - everything from primark, earrings - ladysting

LOVE♥

5 comments:

  1. A shopping day! So nice :)

    www.kukamaria.blogspot.pt

    Kisses *CB*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, wat wil ik weer graag naar de primark. Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Primark is so amazing, want to go there soon! Love your outfit as well!

    Following via GFC! ♥

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!