July 4, 2012

#228 ~ NEW STUFF

Wow, I haven't blogged for four days straight. That's not good! I want to blog recently, like every two days or so. Sorry! I've been busy with working. Also I got some really bad news a few days ago, so I'm not feeling that great. To cheer me up, my bestie Niki took me shopping. I really wanted to buy some stuff for my room, which I had already, but just some accessories.

Photobucket
I also bought this big knitted cardigan from H&M, it was only €10. I wanted a cozy one to wear in the airplane friday (NEW YORK, ohmygod) and this is the one I found.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So this is the stuff I bought, all from Xenos, the shop I work at, so yay discount! I use the white cup for my make up brushes and pencils and stuff, and the doorknobs are for my new chest (do you say it like that, it's not a closet). I use the jars for all the buttons I have for sewing and one of them for cotton swabs (wattenstaafjes?)

Photobucket
And look who came down for a visit, she was being sooo curious!

LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!