July 5, 2012

#229 ~ NEW YORK HERE I COME

Oh. My. God. Tomorrow I'm going to New York, I can't believe it! I wrote a little about this about six months ago I think and now it's finally here! I'm so excited and also nervous. My mom and I are very busy packing and stuff, trying to get it all together for the big trip.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bottoms: denim shorts, flowered shorts, grey A-line skirt
Tops: white sleeveles blouse, NYC tee, back cut out striped tee, lace tanktop, bandeau tops, lace cardigan
Dresses: blue girly dress, pink shirtdress
Shoes: sandals, ballet flats, sneakers

I'm trying to pack light, since we're only going for six days and I'm sure everything I don't have me, I'll buy there. But still, I can never choose! Why isn't it possible to bring your entire closet?

LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!