July 18, 2012

#235 ~ NEW YORK SHOPPING: FOREVER21

I think one of my favorite shops. Forever21. Not in my country, bummer. They have in Belgium though, but it's not like I can go there every other day. But hey, I guess that makes a store more special to go to. Well regardless, these are the items I bought there!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I can take these off my wishlist! I wanted a floppy hat and a lace dress, and I got them both. Love the two pieces!

And in another Forever21 I bought the following items.
Photobucket
Photobucket
A very simple dress, flowy plissé poncho blouse and a feather jumper.

This is what I wore today, I went shopping with my dear Leanne.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
feather jumper - forever21, jeans - primark, shoes - makro, belt - primark, bag - vintage, necklace - graduation gift, hat - forever21

I took these pictures with my SLR camera, it was different and I know it's not perfect, but I gotta start somewhere right? I'm quite satisfied.

LOVE♥

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I like all of ur outfits. Keep on going girl!

    http://essieslifestyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!