July 17, 2012

#234 ~ NEW YORK DAY 3 AND 4

Warning, lots of photos! I'll show you our end of day 3, we went to the Chelsea Food Market, which was great, everybody loved my idea of going there (victory haha!).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Cupcakescupcakescupcakes! I wanted these, but I wanted them more as a desert, so after we got our dinner, but when we came back, the shop was closed, sadly.. Well, I'll get some cupcakes sooner or later!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Cookies! These are so cool!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Chelsea Food Market.

And dinner at one of the restaurants at the market. Our first burgerdinner! I had the special burger from the restaurant and it was delicious!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yummy!

Day 4, we went to Rockefeller Center, which is a bit more of a chic area, and they have an observation point there too, just like the Empire State Builing has one.
Photobucket
Photobucket
So high, eeks!

But so worth it..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Such a beautiful sight!

And an outfit ofcourse, what cooler place to take some pics?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
dress - H&M, but bought it a thriftstore, necklace - ebay, shoes - sacha, backpack - primark

Next stop, MoMa, the Museum of Modern Art. I had art in high school, so it was pretty cool to see some of the pieces we talked about in class in real life. I wasn't really expecting that, so that's cool.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jackson Pollock

Photobucket
Andy Warhol

Photobucket
Photobucket
The garden outside, I couldn't understand why some of the people sat in the chairs in the sun. It was so hot, in the middle of the day, staying in the shadow!

And lastly, we went to Pier 17, we drove past it on the bus tours, and it looked nice, so we went there for dinner.
Photobucket
Photobucket
There were a lot of little stands with souvenirs and stuff, this little cat purse is so cute!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at that, what a great view for a dinner. We all had something with fish, how relevant. Delicious again, I had shrimps and I love those, they were great.

Photobucket
Beautiful Manhattan!

LOVE♥

1 comment:

  1. Love your necklace, so cutiecute! :3

    http://essieslifestyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!