July 21, 2012

#327 ~ NEW YORK CITY DAY 5 AND 6: THE LAST SHOTS

Last last last shots from New York! The last days, time went so fast!

The last evening my mom and I went to the M&M store, or M&M World as it's called. On Times Square where it was crazy as ever. I loved M&M World, so cool, maybe a bit childish but whatever, when will you ever see something like it?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Also bought some cool souvenirs there, like pyjamas and t-shirts, so fun!

And my Times Square outfit! There was óne spot that was 'empty' so I gave my mom my camera and ran over there: 'Take pictures of me here, quick!'. But yeah, people where still in the frame, but I blurred them, I don't think they'd want to be on my blog without their permission.

Wearing my never worn NYC tee, which I had laying in my closet for about three months, but I wanted to save it for New York. And matching ballet flats :)
Photobucket
NYC tee - sting, shorts - thriftstore, ballet flats - sacha

So after that we met up with my aunt and her friend again, to go have dinner, at.. Rockefeller Center! I loved it there, so cool and more sophisticated in a way, very easy, not like Times Square
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oops! A lot of damage is done.


And our last day, just some random shots of our hotel lobby.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And Bryant Park.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bryant Park is cool, they have their 'Reading Rooms' where you can just grab a newspaper and read it there, with your Starbucks coffee, people where playing pingpong there, very relaxed.

And my mom and I decided to go to the Public Library, since it must be a beautiful building inside as well, we thought. Well, the biggest rooms weren't open yet, so we went to an exhibition 'Lunch Time', which was about the oldschool American eating habbits, so cool!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And that's about it, after that we went to our hotel to check out, and went to the airport. And now I'm home for a week again. Working and relaxing a bit. Blogging!

New York has been really great, I really want to go back, but I won't in a very long time, so I'll just have to cherish my memories!

LOVE♥

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Candy candy candy and mac mac mac :)

    http://essieslifestyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!