August 22, 2012

#250 ~ PRAGUE DAY THREE AND FOUR

I love Prague, I'm sure I'll be there again in the future.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sanne wearing her new earrings after a shopping trip.

Photobucket
Photobucket
 Gorgeous Art Deco restaurant.

Photobucket
Photobucket

We also went to a Prague kubism exhibition, which was pretty cool, I love this style!
Photobucket
Graphics.. something I'm about to learn at my new school, it's so interesting.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Crazy cool stairs. I think the guy in the picture has one from me hanging over the rail making pics.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This what happens if the wind decides to show up when you're in the hills.

Photobucket
So cute!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Last dinner! There was also live jazz music there, awesome! Such a cute, little, romantic restaurant. Lasagna was great.

In the evening we went outside to go look at the bridges, lighted. I was trying to make sharp pictures, but I'm still learning, so be nice to me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And this is what came out.. Don't judge me, this is cool.
Photobucket

And our last day, moving! Say goodbye to the most beautifull view of Prague, from our appartment.
Photobucket

LOVE♥

1 comment:

  1. The wind in ur hair, what a cute photo! :)

    http://essieslifestyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!