August 24, 2012

#252 ~ NEW IN: SLOVAKIA SHOPPING

Slovakia is great for shopping, they have huge shopping malls, and I love the stores there. I bought a lot this summer, a lot of really great sale finds, and I wanna show you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
blue basic top, denim blouse - stradivarius, white and blue tee - newyorker, feather blouse - ann christine, cat blouse - zara

I'm so happy that I found some great great basics, I really needed those. I can't get enough of blouses, so I bought too, the cat one you saw in an outfit already. And a denim blouse, I was looking for one exactly like that!
Photobucket
Photobucket
maxi skirt - gate, flowered shorts - stradivarius, bow pleated skirt - peek&cloppenburg

The perfect maxi skirt. Finally, I'm in love. I don't know when to wear that skirt, I think I'll wear it to school soon, the color makes it more fall, and I love the pleats. These shorts are so comfortable, and I love the print. And for more prints, I bought this cute skirt, I love the bows! I wanted more fancy skirts, so with these two I think I've acomplished that.

LOVE♥

1 comment:

  1. the feather print on the top is so cute! and lovely floral-printed pants you've got there :D X

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!