September 30, 2012

#275 ~ New In

I've been shopping with my mom today! A shopping weekend because I also went to the thriftstore with Jette. I'm really excited about these buys!

Photobucket
Photobucket
The best thing I bought at the thriftstore. This bag. So perfect. The color, the material, the closure, the shape, the size. In love!

Photobucket
Photobucket
And today I bought the perfect basic, the white blouse. I didn't have one! Not with long sleeves, a collar and pockets. H&M, thank you!

Photobucket
Photobucket
And this sweater! I looooooove the knitted pattern! So special!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And last but not least, a cute pink blouse from the same store as the sweater. I never really had a blouse in this color, and I really like the pattern and lace on the front.

LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!