October 1, 2012

#276 ~ Brick Wall

Another outfitpost with pics taken by the lovely Lauren ♥. This is a typical 'got up too late so I'll throw something on' look. My alarm didn't go off so only had 20 minutes to get dressed and everything, no make up, messy hair, ugh.
Luckily I did get to show off my new blouse! Do you like it? I love the fact that it's longer in the back, perfect with treggings.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
blouse, treggings - H&M, leopard loafers - primark, faux leather jacket - forever21, necklace - pieces

LOVE♥

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour of your leggings! This is a really modern, simple and cool outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buna,

    Te astept sa te inscrii la primul giveaway de pe blogul meu. Sunt trei premii puse in joc!

    Pentru mai multe informatii viziteaza:
    http://clothesabcs.blogspot.ro/2012/09/primul-giveaway-fashionshoppinggossip.html

    Succes!

    ReplyDelete

Your words make my day!