September 22, 2012

#270 ~ NEW ACCESSORIES

I got two coupons for my birthday, for the store Six, so I decided to spend them and get some new accessories!
Photobucket
Photobucket
So first I fell for these leather keyholder thingies. I don't know what they're called. But they are so cute, and I love the leatherlook.

Photobucket
Second, an earcuff! I don't know if this is something for me, but with this coupon it's the perfect opportunity to try. Ofcourse I chose a feather design.

Photobucket
Third item, this tribal necklace. It kinda reminds me of a sharktooth, because of the color and shape. I needed a long, neutral, silver necklace, and I found one.

Photobucket
Photobucket
And last but not least, this feather hairclip! Loooove this! I'll be wearing that soon, and I'll show you how it looks for sure!

LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make my day!